Greater Grand Rapids Food Systems Council
Reconnecting food, place and community
Why Join the Food Systems Council ?
If YOU are:
- Concerned about where your food comes from and how it is raised,
- Interested in growing your own food,
- Wanting to change policies that effect your food,
- Hoping to join others as part of a voice for change...
...then JOINING the Food Council can help you find resources and help create change.
Since 2001 the Food Council has worked on projects and initiatives in West Michigan that have increased the number of farmers' markets, community gardens and fresh produce access by low income communities. We have held forums and conferences on local food issues, we have helped restaurants and retailers purchase local food and promoted hundreds of local farms and effected policy on community gardens among other efforts. Download our brochure.
Joining the Food Systems Council will help us continue this work.
Benefits of Membership Inlcude:
- Bimonthly Emails on Issues and Events
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Discounts on Food Council Events
- Your voice and s.upport on issues and efforts that matter to you
Please print off the form below or print the form attached and send to GGRFSC c/o 7144 Ransom St. Zeeland, MI MI 49464.
Annual Membership Rates
($50) "Community Gardener"
($100) "Master Farmer"
($250) "Big Tomato"